FUNAMO School Tablet Management System
- - Cloud-based mobile device management system for schools
- - Patent-pending mobile web filtering to meet CIPA requirements
- - Limit web access to a pre-defined list of websites during classes
- - Application control with password protection and time restriction
- Online management console available 24/7 from any web browser.
- Easy management of hundreds of devices with multiple group profiles.
- Changes to configurations made by the teacher can be pushed out to all devices in the same group.
- Funamo's patent pending content filtering technology blocks pornography web sites.
- Force safe search with major search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, when searching the web.
- Allow whitelist-only mode during class, which blocks all web sites except for the ones in the whitelist.
- Allow additional control by specifying web site blacklist. For example, it can be used to block social network sites such as Facebook, Myspace, Twitter.
- Protected applications are always protected by a password. This is to safeguard applications so students can't access. Settings and Android Market (Google Play Store) are protected by default whether you add them to the protected app list or not.
- Restrict selected applications during class sessions and allow them after school.
- Option to automatically block all third party browsers except for the default browser and Funamo Safe Browser.